10 Easy Facts About Termite Control On Wood Shown
Flick Anticimex has been providing safe and effective pest control solutions to our families for more than 95 decades. Seemingly innocent yet extremely dangerous pests have been plaguing households and houses for centuries.
We continuously strive to help our customers achieve minimal pest activity around their homes using safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic materials. The health and safety of individuals, pets, and the environment are a priority in Flick Anticimex. We apply residual materials to necessary areas which may include ceilings, carpets, rugs, wood and tile flooring, effective against the heaviest infestations, nevertheless very low in toxicity to humans and pets. .
1. Rentokil Initial Pty Ltd ABN 98 000 034 597 trading as Rentokil Pest Control (RPC) agrees to supply a Residential Pest Control Inspection and Treatment (the Service) in the specified areas of the premises described above for its Charges (incl GST) in relation to those Pests described in this document in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Additional places or pests will be subject to another survey and suggestion. .
The 15-Second Trick For Termite Control On Walls
2. Acceptance: The Clients acceptance of these terms might be confirmed either by signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to perform the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The prices as set out in this agreement are payable by the Client to RPC for the Service. Fees are inclusive of GST. The prices are payable on the day the Service is rendered. RPC will offer the Client with an electronic tax invoice on the date of the Service, Where the Customer authorises a credit card or direct debit to your bank account, a charge for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
4. Interest on over dues & No Deductions: Interest is payable by the Customer on overdue amounts payable to RPC in the end of the due date until the date on which the debt has been paid at a rate of 2 per cent (2%) over the rate billed by RPCs bank on overdrafts for less than one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000.00).
Little Known Questions About Termite Control On Wood.
5. Treatment effectiveness: the Service will be delivered by RPC in a competent and professional manner taking into account these terms. The ongoing effectiveness of the pest control provided depends on the Customer implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and home maintenance procedures. The Client acknowledges that pest treatment might also be rendered ineffective by disturbing great post to read handled regions, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested substances to the property that encourage pest activity. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The insect inspections undertaken as a member of this Service is going to be predicated upon a visual inspection only confined to those areas and sections of the premises fully accessible and visible to the technician at the time and on the day of the inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and inventory may conceal evidence of several pests which can only be revealed when these items are eliminated.
All other pests are excluded unless consented by RPC in writing. .
Little Known Facts About Termite Control On Wood.
7. Advice and recommendations: RPCs technician will offer a service report after the Service and provide suggestions and recommendations to the client to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These can cover hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and Security: The Customer must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have full and secure access (free of any health and safety hazards and risks) into the relevant regions of the premises and all facilities like water and power that RPC may reasonably need in order to offer the Service .The Customer must notify the RPC technician prior to the commencement of the Service of any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
RPC will comply with all reasonable security and safety instructions of the Client while present in the Customers premises. .
More About Termite Control Online
9. Customer Co-operation: The Customer must comply with all advice and instructions provided by RPC to the Customer including any relating to pesticides and equipment usage and the health and safety of persons using the premises during and following the completion visit our website of the Service.
10. Damage to Utilities: When delivery of this Service involves drilling or cutting any substances, the Client will be responsible for identifying the location of utility services to the house including water and drainage pipes, electrical and telephone cables, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting but the Client will be responsible for any harm brought on by penetration to any such services unless caused by the negligence of RPC. .